Thursday, May 27, 2010

Paramore - "The only exception"[[piano cover]]




Hi,
This is an mp3 cover of the song "The only exception"



I'm working on the sheet music of this version, which will also be for purchase=)

Finally!!^^my first sheet music to be made!=D


I got to know this song from a subscriber that always commented on my videos, I won't mention her or his name because I don't know if she's or he's a guyXD

haha=P

I just went to her profile and see her list of favorites and this song was in it=)

My next covers will be from Three days Grace, Lady Antebellum(need you know), Colbie Caillat, Fireflight, Flyleaf, Hillsong, and a special surprise for the ones who love and like Disturbed;)


I hope you enjoyed watching my video=)


Thank you for passing by=)

enjoy!


Christian Ray Leovido

3 comments:

  1. Please post the sheet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. or a tutorial or the chords. pleeeaaaasse! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii !! sorry if I bother you but please could you post the sheet XD sorry !!

    ReplyDelete